ODAC is always exploring practical and creative ways to support our Members. As a member in good standing you can access the following: recorded workshops, professional development, grant opportunities, tools & resources, marketing support group.
We offer an array of benefits for your $40 annual fee from January 1st to December 31st. Those who register part way through the year will have payment prorated as outlined on the registration form. This is what we can do for you:
1. Advocate on your behalf,
2. Inclusion in our Member Directory,
3. Inclusion of three (3) digital pictures of your pieces in the gallery,
4. Support participation in ODAC events, exhibits and educational workshops,
5. Extend an invitation to the annual Orillia Regional Arts and Heritage Awards ceremony,
6. Provide ongoing updates from our local arts and cultural sector,
7. Promote your work and activities on ODAC's social media platforms,
8. Showcase your work in a rotating spotlight on our website home page,
9. Feature your profile and virtual gallery on our website member's page,
10. Featured creative in our quarterly e-newsletter,
11. Offer Self-managed Health Benefits program offered by The Arts & Entertainment Plan (ODAC is a Participating
Organization) www.aeplan.ca ,
12. Encourage each member in good standing to attend the Annual General Meeting.
Take advantage by filling out the application form here.